Infinity Home Care Services
Infinity Home Care Services Abu Dhabi
A. Medication Administration Services
IM injection / IV therapy / IV injection
B. Chronic diseases care:
Disables and hypertension monitoring and management
C. Post-Operative Management:
Wound Care / Wound dressing
D. Assistance in daily living activities
Eating / Bathing / Total Hygiene Care
E. Support to Elderly, bedridden and people with special
needs / disabilities:
Physical, Emotional, and Psychological support at home /
F. Newborn, Infants and Children care:
Bathing / Feeding / Personal CareChronic
- GP Doctor home consultation
- Follow up Tele-consultation
- Remote Patient monitoring by GP Doctor
- IV therapy management
- Labratory testing at the comfort of your home
Skilled experienced staff with medical background.
Benefits of IV therapy at home
IV therapy can provide a variety of health and wellness advantages because of the wide variety of vitamins and supplements available, including but not limited to:
- Helps in faster weight loss
- Reduces hangover symptoms
- Treats specific nutrient deficiencies
- Flushing out toxins and free radicals from your body
- Increasing your energy levels
- Encourages better cardiovascular health
- Reduces anxiety and relaxes the body
If you want to get IV therapy at home, simply call us. Our medical professionals will arrive at your doorstep and provide you with your personalized choice of IV treatment as per your medical history.
Home dialysis and its benefits
There are many benefits when you avail of home dialysis in Abu Dhabi. Here are some of them.
- It is easy to choose a treatment around your schedule that can greatly improve your mental health.
- 58% of patients in a recent survey said that they were happier with home dialysis.
- You are free to choose your dialysis timing and plan than people who receive treatment in a center.
Moreover, you don’t need to travel to the hospital to get in-center dialysis. This benefits people as they get to spend more time with their family and friends. Many people say that it also helps them to continue with their hobbies or leisure time. People who work can work more right from home or go back to the office right after the dialysis.
1. General home services and home organization
- Preparation of meals
- House Keeping
- Laundry etc…
2. Companionship services:
- Personal Assistance
- Constant companionship
- General Support and Supervision to and from Dr. appointment
- Companionship to malls, entertainments parks…
3. Back-up / training services
- Training for live-in caregivers
- First Aid training to caregivers, nannies…
- Temporary caregiver or nanny replacement during their leave
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
- Covid 19 prevention and sterilization program, disinfection of flats, villas, schools, offices…
- Home cleaning (Maid services)
Infinity Medical Services
First Aid, Basic Life Support Training
First Aid and Basic life support training for family members, nannies, household help, family members…
AHA MEDICAL TRAINING COURSES AND CMES
- Life Support Trainings
- Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED
- Continous Medical Education
You perform this task three times every week for a total of at least four hours each time. You and your care partner have received training in performing dialysis safely and resolving any issues that may arise. The length of training can range from a few weeks to a few months.
An space that is clean for your treatment, if necessary. A location where you can store your dialysis equipment and supplies. Extra room for up to six weeks’ worth of supplies in storage. Depending on the therapy you select, a care partner who will assist you or be present with you while you receive treatment.