Expert Elderly Home Care Service in Abu Dhabi
Care at the Core
One-on-one care for elders that covers everything from providing medical assistance to emotional support.
Years of Care
Professional Elderly Care at Your Home
Ensuring Compassionate Care
Our care speaks volumes, but we aren’t just caretakers. We act as a companion in your dear one’s journey, making their life brighter. Whether it’s managing medication or providing emotional support, our caregivers ensure every aspect of their daily life is handled with care. Powered by 100+ caregivers, we are one of the best elderly care providers in Abu Dhabi.
Care and More
Frequently Asked Questions
Every caregiver at Infinity is well-trained and background verified before sending them to homes. So, you need not worry about it.
We are always committed to doing our best and ensuring that you receive secure service from your preferred caregiver.
Providing essential daily support for your loved one, including bathing, feeding, and dressing, supporting for external medical appointments, ensuring their overall well-being with proper medical care, nutrition therapy, and attentive wound and skin care.
Yes, Infinity Healthcare is fully licensed under the DOH health authority to practice home health care services.
Professional Elderly Care In Abu Dhabi
Infinity’s Elderly Care ensures medical care, overall well-being and daily assistance for your loved ones. Our experienced caregivers specialise in meeting the requirements and comfort of the patients and monitor their physical condition.
We provide companionship as well by accompanying seniors to medical appointments, assisting with nutrition therapy, providing emotional support, and serving one-on-one support to maintain their hygiene and independence.
Elderly Care Service at Your Doorstep
Elderly individuals who are living with chronic conditions or recovering at home post-surgery find significant benefits from our service.
What’s more, by providing elderly care at home, we ensure that senior individuals facing conditions like dementia, Alzheimer’s, or recovering from injuries or strokes receive proper care within the comfort of their own homes.
We Provide Senior Care for:
- Patients With Heart Failures
- Cancer Patients
- Patients With Kidney Failure
- Patients With Lung Diseases
- Patients With Dementia and Alzheimer’s
What’s Included in Our Elderly Care Services?
- Bed positioning for bedridden patients
- Regular home visits by physicians and providing consultation.
- Daily living support ( bathing, grooming, dressing, oral care)
- Wound and skin care
- Nutrition Therapy
- Ensuring continuous presence with patients to minimize the likelihood of falls and injuries.
- Support for external medical appointments
- Medication (Oral /IV Infusion Management)
- Medical Record Maintenance
- Infection Control
Why We Excel In Providing Superior Elderly Care at Home?
- Integrated Health Care: We have an integrated healthcare system designed to coordinate both medical and social community services. This aims to deliver holistic care to older adults.
- Personalized Care: Tailored, more personalized care plans to meet individual needs and preferences.
- Improved Quality of Life: Elderly care services help seniors maintain their independence, dignity, and overall well-being by addressing both physical and emotional needs.
- Better Health Outcomes: Proper rehabilitation services and preventive care can help older adults manage chronic conditions, reduce hospitalizations, and improve their overall health outcomes.
- Social Engagement: Our Elderly care service facilitates social interaction and participation in meaningful activities, which can help prevent loneliness, depression, and cognitive decline.
- Family Support: Our professional caregivers provide respite for family members, allowing them to balance caregiving responsibilities with other obligations such as work and personal life.
- Peace of Mind: We provide appropriate care and support that can reduce stress and anxiety for you.
- Technological Innovations: We implement advanced technological innovations that can help in remote monitoring, fall detection, medication management, and providing companionship to the elderly.