Compassionate Care for the Elderly People
Our services ensure that carers provide kind and trustworthy medical care to keep the elderly and dependent secure in their homes because we cherish ageing. Our Elderly Care Service in Abu Dhabi are carefully created initiatives that proactively improve senior citizens’ health and wellbeing. When patients require ongoing assistance, this all-inclusive plan provides devoted care to reassure families.
This programme enables a continuum of care and rehabilitation that fosters patients’ independence thanks to full-time service provided by caring employees. Professional and individualised care is provided year-round to assist elders feel independent and provide a more pleasant treatment option.
Some of Our Elderly Care Services in Abu Dhabi are as follows (not limited to):
- Assisting in mobilization or ambulation
- Bed positioning for bed ridden patients (proper turning)
- Falls and Risk Management
- Regular home visits by physicians and providing consultation.
- Assisting them in activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, dressing, oral care, skin care, urine & bowel elimination etc.
- Accompanying them during hospital visits and organizing medical check-ups at hospitals/clinics.
- Staying with patients (in home based or during hospital admissions) at all time to prevent the risk of falls and injuries
- Medication (Oral /IV Infusion Management)
- Organizing onsite lab tests for them and maintaining their medical records.
- Liasioning with pharmacies for home delivery of prescription refills.
Benefits of Elderly Care Services
Your loved ones would like to feel safe and at peace when receiving care. In order to provide their loved ones with a safer and more economical option so they can stay in their own homes and communities, many families today choose home health care over institutional care.
- You Get One-on-One Attention and Support
When you receive specialised home care, you build a close bond with your carer and they improve your quality of life.
There is no need to worry about your carer becoming distracted by other patients because you will receive individualised, one-on-one care. Your needs are always prioritised and promptly and compassionately met.
- Home Care Clients have Better Health Outcomes
Studies has repeatedly demonstrated that providing in-home care to people with chronic diseases like COPD, diabetes, and pneumonia generally yields superior clinical outcomes. There are also fewer difficulties with in-home care.
According to research, recovering from surgery or a disease is considerably quicker when one remains at home, where there is less chance of contracting an infection. If your immune system is compromised or you have a condition that requires frequent care, this is definitely something to take into account.
- You Get to Maintain Independence
Losing our freedom as we get older is a major worry. The ability to maintain control over the facets of your daily life that are significant to you is a major benefit of Elderly Care Service in Abu Dhabi. You get to make and control your own schedule, as well as the timing and location of your meals and sleeps. You have control over when you socialise or go out.
Excellent carers understand the value of independence and will know when to back off and merely provide support when it is required, letting their client continue enjoying their lives in the most rewarding way possible.
Cares for children both within and outside of the house. Creates wholesome meals. And keeps a daily schedule.
The highest industry standards are upheld by Infinity Care. Each sitter has gone through our in-depth training process, which includes a personal interview, supervised training, a personality test, CPR certification, and background checks and drug testing. For the greatest possible match, please be as specific as you can in your request.