Infinity Home Care delivers high standards of physiotherapy services which are individualized and disease-specific. We aim to improve the quality of lives of our patients, optimize health, improve function and prevent debilitating effects of their health problems.
Infinity Home Care provides therapy rendered by our competent and well-experienced Physiotherapists who can handle and treat various conditions of all age groups, from pediatric, adult to geriatric patients.
Classification of patients:
- Infinity Homecare have expert physiotherapists who provide individualized therapeutic exercises that focus on restoring and maintaining strength, endurance, flexibility, stability and balance. Our Physiotherapists monitor progress, assist physical movements and continuously modify the plan of care as the client recovers.
- Our Physiotherapists are well equipped in implementing manual therapy techniques which is intended to improve tissue extensibility, increase range of motion, induce relaxation, mobilize or manipulate soft tissue and joints; modulate pain; and reduce soft tissue swelling, inflammation, or restriction.
- Infinity Home Care’s proficient Physiotherapists render Neuromuscular Rehabilitation consists of evaluation and treatment of Stroke, Brain injury, Spinal Cord Injury, Parkinson’s disease and other neurologic problems through neuromuscular training techniques and mobility trainings.
- Infinity Home Care provides Gait training to strengthen muscles and joints, improve balance, build endurance and lower the risk of falls. This training helps improve the ability of the patients to stand and walk.
- Infinity Home Care has competent Physiotherapist to render Chest physiotherapy. It is a treatment to improve breathing through different techniques as well as coughing and breathing exercises.
- Pain is one of the most undesirable experiences and our interdisciplinary approach with Physiotherapist allows us to better manage acute or chronic pain utilizing different physical modalities such as TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation), hot and cold packs in combination with exercises.