عن رعاية إنفينتي المنزلية
Infinity Home Care was established and licensed in 2011 and one of the pioneers to render home health care services with high level of standards. We employ qualified, well-trained and highly competent staff to provide various services and manage different medical health problems. Infinity Home Care complies with the stringent rules and guidelines of Health Authority of Dhabi and accrediting organizations such as the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) and Tasneef Business Assurance-Jawda Data Certification.
Why Choose Us
- Is a patient-centered homecare company and we prioritize the needs of our patients. We also follow a holistic approach with emphasis not only in the physiologic needs but also with psychological, emotional, spiritual and cultural aspects of our patients.
- Ensures Quality and Excellence of services rendered through strict regular evaluation, data analysis and implementation of updated practices geared toward the improvement of the well-being of our patients.
- Has highly competent, licensed and skilled staff with intensive and solid experience in different areas of Nursing and Physiotherapy.
- Has high rating of satisfaction from the persons and families we serve. Our annual survey shows that our patients are well pleased with services we provide, as well as with the clinical staff who render care or therapy.
- Renders various healthcare services to all age group from new born to geriatric patients with different medical conditions. We provide skilled nursing services, physiotherapy services and home consultation by a General Physician to all patients who reside in any area of United Arab Emirates.
- Provides lectures and competency appraisal to ensure that our staff is updated with the latest trends of knowledge and skills in patient care. Conducted trainings and Continuous Medical Education (CME) are accredited by American Heart Association (AHA) and certified by Health Authority of Abu Dhabi.
- Is acknowledged by Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) for comprehensive approach to Health and Safety, impressive Performance Management and with exemplary conformance in Risk Management standards.
- Employs multi-cultural staff and Arabic-native Patient Relation Officer to assure effective communication. Cultural Diversity Lectures and Arabic Language trainings are conducted regularly to give orientation on different norms and beliefs.
- Is first to utilize an Electronic Medical Record Program in whole Home Care Industry in Abu Dhabi provided by Insta Health Solution. This program can be accessed remotely and allows the Team Leaders and General Physician to monitor Real-Time assessment data and check services after it is conducted.
- Implements high standard of clinical practices to maintain or improve Jawda Key Performance Indicators, a measurement of quality and effectiveness of health care services.